Go on, impress your friends with this delicious and easy dessert!
Serves 6-8 (depending on mould size)
360 ml Killowen Farm natural yogurt
360 ml milk
85g castor sugar
1 vanilla pod
5 leaves gelatine
1. Heat the milk,sugar and vanilla pod.
2. Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
3. In the meantime, soak the leaves of gelatine in cold water to soften.
4. Reheat the milk, add the gelatine and stir in the yogurt.
5. Pour the mixture into moulds and chill over night.
To serve, turn out of the moulds (using a knife to help around the edges) and serve with the fruit of your choice.