- 1 small tub or 135g of Killowen farm natural yogurt
- 100g of rolled oats
- 2 bananas
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons of water
- Coconut oil for cooking
To serve: maple syrup or local Irish honey, blueberries, bananas or mixed berries and Killowen Farm natural yogurt.
- In a food processor grind the oats to a flour consistency.
- Mash the bananas in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the eggs, yogurt and water to the bananas and stir.
- Add the oat flour to the wet ingredients and mix.
- Melt the coconut oil on a hot pan and then place a large serving spoon of the pancake mixture on the pan for each pancake. (you can usually cook 3 at a time). Leave to cook for approx. 2 mins and then flip and cook the other side.
- Once cooked, serve pancakes with a drizzle of local honey or maple syrup, your favourite fresh fruit or berries and a generous dollop of natural yogurt.